PURSUANT TO ART.13 of Regulation (EU). 27/4/2016 n. 679
In accordance with the European Regulation 27/4/2016 n. 679, the processing of your personal data shall be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, minimization, proportionality, necessity, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of each data subject.
The provision of your personal data by filling out the format available in the “Contacts” section, allows us to comply with the law and be able to meet your requirements. If you do not intend to allow the processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, we cannot process your request and make available to you the requested service of response, advice and/or feedback.
It is also possible to subscribe to the newsletter to receive e-mails with informative, commercial and direct sales contents related to the products and services offered by our company. In this case, the provision of data is optional. The consent expressed at the time of subscription to the newsletter can be revoked at any time, i.e. to stop receiving the newsletter, simply click on the “Cancel subscription” button. In case of technical problems, it is possible to send an e-mail to: DRAPsound, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
This website processes user’s data in a lawful and correct manner, adoptingIT and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and with a logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and aimed at the safeguard and protection of your data. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, groups of employees involved in the organization, management, interaction and maintenance of the website and related activities (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators), or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, web marketing companies, communication agencies, etc.) may have access to the data.
Your data shall be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested services.
As data subject, you can exercise your rights with the Data Controller at any time pursuant to art. 15 of Regulation (EU).679/2016, which we briefly indicate below:
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
1. the origin of personal data;
2. the purposes and methods of processing;
3. the logic applied in case of processing using electronic means;
4. the identification details of the Data Controller and any Data Processor
5. the subjects or the groups of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives inside or outside the national territory, Processors or person(s) in charge.
3. The data subject has the right to obtain:
1. the update, rectification or, if concerned, data integration;
2. the erasure, transformation into anonymous form of the blocking of the data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. the statement that the operations referred to in point 3) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate in relation to the protected right.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, without prejudice to the possible consequences related to the impossibility of execution of what requested;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights are exercised by making a request to our Data Protection Officer without formalities, also by the agency of an appointed person, to whom an appropriate response shall be provided without delay.
The Website server is located in Ireland (Europe).
Your data shall not be transferred to third-party companies located outside the
If it is deemed that the processing may have occurred in a way that is not compliant with the Regulation, it will be also possible to contact the PDA, pursuant to art. 77 of the same Regulation.
In case of discontinuation of processing for any reason, pursuant to Article 17 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, your data shall be:
a) destroyed, after the obligations regarding conservation provided for by art. 2220 of the Civil Code, by the articles 19 and 22 of Presidential Decree no. 600/1973 or other specific legislation;
b) assigned to another Data Controller, provided they are intended for processing under terms that are compatible with the purposes for which the data have been collected;
c) kept for exclusively personal purposes, without being intended for systematic communication or dissemination;
d) kept or assigned to another Data Controller for historical, scientific or statistical purposes, in compliance with laws, regulations, Community legislation and the codes of conduct and professional practice adopted in pursuance of articles 12 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and 40 of 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
The Data Controller is Riccardo D'Acunto via Osservatorio, 22 - 80077 Ischia (NA), e-mail address email@example.com